Mortgages for Self Employed Borrowers
With tax write-offs and fluctuations in income, we understand that if may be difficult for self-employed and commissioned borrowers to qualify for home and commercial real estate financing. That’s why we offer a variety of asset verification options such as bank statement loans to help people qualify.
With most of these types of loans, no tax returns, W2s, or K-1s are required! Ready to learn more?
Call us today at (310) 441-9685 for a free consultation.
- 10% Down Purchase Owner Occupied
- 20%Down Purchase and Refinance on Second Homes, Non-Owner Occupied and Apartment Buildings
- Multiple ways to calculate income
- Bank Statements
- Profit and Loss Statements
- Stated Income
- Solely on Investment Property Income
- Large Bank Accounts/Liquid Asset Holdings
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers allowed
- Exceptions considered with compensating factors on all programs
Other Popular Abo Capital Mortgages:
- Quick to Close: Investment Property Loan within 7 days
- Fix and Flip Loans: 10% Down and Additional funding for construction budget