Abo Capital offers creative financing for second mortgages.
A second mortgage is a home equity line of credit (HELOC) or a home equity loan. These options may be a more streamlined approach for obtaining the funds you need for things that suddenly come up — like the dream house you just saw in that primo neighborhood.
By taking out a HELOC, you can get the cash you need without having to sell your existing home under pressure because you need the money from the sale for the down payment.
Of course, there are many other reasons to apply for a HELOC. These include medical bills, tuition, home remodeling, debt consolidation, vehicles, or big events like a wedding.
Why get a Second Mortgage?
A second mortgage can be an essential tool in a homeowner’s financial arsenal. It’s ideal for home improvements, debt consolidation, medical bills and more.
A HELOC can be used for a number of purposes, including medical bills, tuition, home remodeling, debt consolidation, vehicles and more. You can take out a second mortgage after you’ve built equity in your home, usually through paying down some of the principal on your first (or primary) mortgage.
This option allows you to borrow against the equity in your home without having to change your existing mortgage rates and terms with a second lender.
Unlock Your Homes Potential
- Increase your home’s value with a dream renovation
- Save money by consolidating debt into one simple lower monthly payment
- Pay for education from tuition to living expenses
- Use your home’s equity to fund a car, travel, or an emergency
Why choose Abo Capital?
- Talk to your own mortgage expert
- Over 35 years experience with Creative Financing for Second Mortgage Loans
- Avoid mistakes that delay closings and cost you money
- We can customize a loan that actually fits your current needs
Contact Me Directly for Personalized Service.
35+ Years working with
Creative Financing for Second Mortgages